I strongly urge everyone to send me off-list at [EMAIL PROTECTED],
any suppouts videos, screen shots of this issue.  I have an open case
with MT.  If you send it over, I will continue to gather information
etc, and continue to work with MT on this issue.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*