Hi All,

I just installed my first radio from these guys.  (Anyone know if it's the
same company????)  I'm tossing out my very first thoughts as I'm still at
the customer's location, this is as raw as it'll get.

First thing I noticed was a box that said Deliberant and a radio that said
LigoWave.  Probably the same company but it would be nice if the stickers
matched.

Next, no polarity marking of any kind on it.  My guess of vertical being all
stickers and connectors down seems to be correct.

Nothing tells you how to put the outdoor connector together.  I've done them
before so I knew which way to put that tapered gasket in, but my first time
I'm not sure I'd have gotten it right.

No tech support phone number in the manual.  If it's there I couldn't find
it.

The interface is slow.  Definitely God's gift to the hourly wage guy.

I'm trying this unit at a location that runs VPN and VoIP out of a home
office.  Ever since I installed an MT AP her Tranzeo CPQ unit does the
disconnect thing and drops her calls and connections.  Speeds are good,
pings are good etc.  But stuff just don't work.  A Ubiquity at this location
worked just fine till it decided it wasn't going to listen to the AP anymore
(-90 or worse rssi when the replacement Tranzeo CPE unit had -65ish).

This unit has a 40rssi.  Whatever THAT means.  I sure hate those random
signal level meters.  Give me the dB so that I can do a better job of
troubleshooting.

Never did get this unit to pass data in bridge mode.  It would connect but I
couldn't get more than 1 ping at a time to go.  Web pages would start but
not load.  In router mode it works fine.

Router mode has no port forwarding options.  Not an issue this time, but
without a working bridge mode I'll have to be careful where they get used.

The hardware was easy to set up.  No instructions offered, but none needed
(other than the polarity sticker that needs to be there).

Speeds are good.  Seeing 7 to 9 megs down and up.  Just like the original
Tranzeo CPQ radio gives.

Now to see if it'll stay connected and give stable service to the customer.

laters,
marlon