Hey Marlon,

I wanted to reply to this to you and on the lists to answer your
questions and make some things clearer, as there are some points of
confusion that can definitely be cleared up (now and going forward) on
our part.

Deliberant and Ligowave are sister companies.  Originally our new CPE
offerings were going to be launched on the Ligowave side of the house,
but we decided to move all of the standards (802.11) stuff to Deliberant
and focus Ligowave on the proprietary (PTP, PTMP, Mesh) solutions.  The
first round of gear shipped with the Ligowave FCC stickers as the
updated Deliberant ones were not available yet, hence the different
stickers.  Everything now has Deliberant stickers on them.

VPOL is with the cat5 connector pointing down, you are correct.  HPOL is
with the cat5 connector to the side (rotated 90*).  Confusing, yes, and
the stickers should be here soon.

We do need to add the instructions for the cat5 connector and the
support number to the quick start guide.  The first one is always the
trickiest!

The support number is the main number at 800-742-9865, and it is open
9-5 Eastern.  My direct extension is in my signature.

We are completely overhauling the GUI with a Flex backend that is much
faster.  We have a beta available, so contact me offlist if you are
interested.

RSSI value listed on the Status page is basically the difference between
received signal and the noise floor.  So if you have an RSSI value of
40, there is 40dB between the noise floor and what you are receiving.
We have plans to add the actual received level (in dB) to the Status
page soon, and until then if you do a Site Survey on the Tools page you
can see the levels there as well.

Bridge mode should work, but I have some ideas.  Shoot me your IP info
offlist (radio, gateway, rest of the local network segment, etc) and we
can troubleshoot.

When you enable Router mode, a Firewall tab should appear that will
allow you to port forward.

Any other questions, please feel free to ping me offlist or give me a
ring at my number and extension in my signature.  We appreciate the
feedback and look forward to your (and everyone else's) assistance in
improving our products.

Thanks,
Caleb

Caleb Knauer