I must be using a different product line then everyone else here - the
Trango Access 5800 has left quite a bit to be desired - short range and at
most 7mbps throughput.  Mikrotik (costing less new then Trango used) easily
outperforms in wireless distance, throughput and (my favorite) capability.

I have no experience with Canopy but I can imagine from all the great buffs
it gets around here and their well known history in wireless I don't doubt
it is a good product.

Redline is to radios as Sony is to LCDs.  Can't be beat in quality...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St