On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 03:00 -0500, Josh Luthman wrote:
> Looking at this from an outside point of view I'm awfully confused on the
> simplicity or complexity of learning StarOS.

StarOS is a simple OS to learn.  It's not that hard because there's not
a lot to it.  It is very useful for wireless deployments. It can do
iptables and has some basic troubleshooting tools as well.  Get much
beyond that and the OS is simply not capable.  As was pointed out,
though, the wireless drivers are really it's strongest point.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *