I haven't used this stuff but I've been researching it and have
contacted the companies. One is some ready-made two radio (2.4ghz for
clients, 5ghz for backhaul) mesh hardware from Wiligear
http://www.wiligear.com/?q=products/mesh/wbd-212
  which still requires to you package it up (enclosure, antennas, poe)
and another possibility in the future is a single radio option
http://open-mesh.com/
. Their web site only shows low end consumer hardware but they are
working on a firmware for the Picostation2 HP to be available "soon"
so this one isn't available just yet. They don't foresee support for
the NS2 because it doesn't have enough memory. One more option which
is the most plug and play of the alternatives I know of is
http://www.kalpeshwireless.com/
. You can buy the NS2s from them with their firmware preloaded or load
it yourself if you already have the hardware. You can manage the whole
network through the web (their servers). This is available
immediately. I will be trying this last option myself in the near
future.

Greg