Aperto, Alvarion, and Redline seem to be the market leaders.  I would check
out each solution, performance and price though they will all be pretty
close (I have some experience with Aperto... but since I sell Aperto I'm not
going to blab on and on why I think its best since you're looking for other
operators experience).

With that said, I think you would be making a mistake using 3.65GHz for
residential subscriber access in rural areas.  Unlicensed spectrum would
probably be just fine for it (regardless of what vendor you choose...)

If throughput is your major concern... hold off for the Canopy 430 series at
the end of the year... that is going to give you 42Mbps in a 20MHz channel
in 5.8GHz.  If licensed spectrum is your primary concern... 3.65 will do it
but your really going to pay for it

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com