From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of David E. Smith
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:43 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] RB333/433 eliminating self-interference test

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:
> Thoughts anyone?

Out of idle curiosity, did you try testing with two cards on the same
board, but with both cards and pigtails wrapped in foil, or otherwise
"insulated" from one another? With the two cards just being an inch
apart, I imagine you'd still have that nasty crosstalk even with the
insulation, but I don't know of anyone who's actually tested that
specifically.

David Smith
MVN.net

----