Tom DeReggi wrote:
> Good point but..... the problem went away when the mcpi cards each had their
> own SBC/Case, this would infer card to card or pigtail to pigtail
> interference, since in all cases the dummy load was outside the cases, from
> what it sounds like.
>
> I guess that should be clarified....
>
> Kurt, when you tested with teh RB600 and 3 cards on the adjacent slots, was
> the RB600 also in a case with the holes metal taped?
>

> Tom DeReggi
> RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
> IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

Question I have that should debunk that theory that cards in close
proximity interfere with each other. Why do the cards not interfere with
each other when there is additional gain antennas hooked on to them?

You would think there would be even more self interference with high
gain antennas than with no antennas....