Its getting harder and they just changed the criteria cause they are
running out of space.  actually its just a signed piece of paper from
company owner saying they in fact do need the ips.  But they require
complete documentation of how you will use them all...    Also I do not
believe you can get smaller than /21 and you have to justify more than half
of it to be used right away.  You also have to give back any ips you have
been assigned by your upstream providers as part of the deal if they grant
your request.

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102