All these talks about financing have been very interesting.

Let's say I wanted to start a wisp to serve a medium city in southern
california (population 100,000 or so).

I can get access to  gigabit fiber for a 1 time cross connect fee of 2500 and a
monthly cost of 1500.  There are a few spots in town that would have Los to
large portions of the city.

I'm thinking 100,000 to cover initial costs (cpe/ap/ tower rental/mapping
/spectrum analysis/marketing/sales).

What are the pieces I'm missing? (I would use contractors for the initial
build,  and onforce.com for tech rolls). Anyone have a spreadsheet that has all
the various pieces?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile