I too disagree on the electrical tape.  An old installer taught me
that 9" - 12" lengths of insulated solid #8 wire makes great bundle
ties.  Before the climb, he cuts a bunch of them to length, stuffs
them in his pouch.  On the way back down, every five feet or so he
will take the wire around the bundle and around the tower leg.  Two
twists with pliers, cut the tags and fold them over.  Quick, cheap
and last forever.