That's why Ruckus blows away anything else.  Beamforming on a packet by
packet basis.  Put the noise in the nulls :-D  Easy to do with 4000+ antenna
patterns in one AP.

Price wise... the G units are $300ish... so compared to any other commercial
grade wi-fi solution (by that I mean controller based... which I think would
be a must... easy to manage if you have hundreds of AP's)... Ruckus comes
out on top in my book (but admittedly I am blinded by the cool geek factor
:-D

Also, Flexmaster allows you to manage multiple controllers... so you could
literally manage everything from one place.

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com