From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 5:33 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Antenna Loads

Jeremy forgot to add:

1. Solder the LMR center conductor to the top of a 6-in long banana.

2. Solder the LMR braid to the top of an 8-in long banana.

3. Submerge both bananas in a two-gallon plastic pail of dill pickle juice.

4. Once in the pail be sure that the bananas are NOT touching each other or
else the transmitter can short out.