From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 5:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Antenna Loads

For bench purposes, how hard is it to build antenna loads for the bench.  I
hate having to hook up a antenna, LMR and Pigtail every time I test a radio.
I am pretty new to this Building my own stuff and not buying preconfigured.
Can you just solder a 50 Ohm resister to some pig tails? Or is there a
better answer?

Steve Barnes
Manager
PCS-WIN
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition
inspired, and success achieved.
- Helen Keller

----