From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:57 PM
To: sarn...@info-ed.com; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] solar site

This particular setup is mounted to a 4 x 6 x 4 Wells Cargo enclosed
trailer.  I painted it bright white and added my logo and on one side
Solar Powered Wireless.  I park it at events and provide free
WiFi.  I park it downtown every Friday for Farmers Market and the
name recognition has been outstanding.

I have a 40 foot Wonder Pole mounted to the side I swing into
position and hoist a Deliberant panel up.  Inside the trailer I have
a Deliberant AP2i doing DHCP and giving out access.  I don't push the
pole up farther than 15 or 20 feet for events, but will run it all
the way up for site surveys on occasion.

Both radios pull less than an Amp total and the system supplies 2.5
Amp in good sun.  The 800 Amp hour battery will run it for 800 hours?

Mike

----