Also, define and prove "serious economic consequences".  The argument of
some users is that if it wasn't online for free illegally they wouldn't
obtain at any cost.
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle