Agreed.  Planes flying through the Fresnel zone will have more of an
impact on B type modulation than on say G.  You might see selective
fading because of multipath, but OFDM or some other robust modulation
technique will recover from an aircraft on approach at 250 mph flying
through the Fresnel zone.  Just make sure your links have sufficient
fade margin.