Hey, we're talking about Ubiquiti here.  The passing out of the free Rockets
was at the end and it was Mike in the corner of the room with a laptop
looking up the name of each person who registered to be there and making
sure the person asking for the Rocket matched.  Of course, no organization
with it, the entire room was pushing into the corner with no line, just a
mass of rocket-grabbing geekness.  I left the pile twice and finally left
for good and sent an email to Mike from my laptop while sitting in the
parking lot to just mail us the things.  I also suggested they tweak the
distribution process of the free goods for the next conferences.

Another suggestion that I made to them, and I suggested all of it in a
friendly manner, (not like your 80 year old neighbor boy who keeps yelling
at you from over the fence to stop doing this or that because of
whatever........) Was to possibly have a registration book or something
outside the room and possibly a nametag or something to tell the rest of the
room who the heck you are.  We all came from all over and unless someone
wore a logo from their company or could overhear a name or company while
someone was talking there was no way of hooking up with people that we only
know online.

Basic stuff, I thought.  But that's just me.

Bob-