Looks like you found out that ice can make the perfect sealant.  Kept all
that water inside!  Good find.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of ccrum
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 4:20 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Multiple Radio cards in an enclosure

The link to the enclosures from below....reposted here:

http://quicklinkwireless.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=DCE-H-LG-2&eq=&Tp=

although I buy mine at another location. Those have not leaked, but I've
seen plenty of water in my PAC DCE enclosures. Here is a nice pic of one on
a particularly cold day last year.

http://www.dot11net.com/pics/dce_water.html

Cameron

----