On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 23:17 -0500, Robert West wrote:
> I went a bit further on this.  That "Stop the Cap" guy posted that he does
> not believe that I pay $40.00 per mb.

Sorry, HERE is what I got (I found this absolutely HILARIOUS):
Oops ... Sorry!
tr.im is currently overloaded.
tr.im is currently unavailable because of exccessive load, or a spike in
simultaneous requests that our servers were unable to handle in an
orderly fashion.

We are committed to tr.im's reliability, and are always monitoring our
network's capacity and always taking steps to help ensure you never see
our "fail banana".

Please try your request again now, or in a few minutes. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *