Good point,

However it would be naïve to belive that the US Health Care system is a ' a
deep-rooted failure of the free market,"

I sincerely believe that the Failure in the Healt Care system is due to
"Im-proper Regulations".

E.g. .... You can purchase Medical Drugs, Mfg. By the same American Company,
for $10 in Canada, and the same  in the Far East for $5, but here in the US
you would have to pay $ 250 ......

If it was a "Free Market" then by definition, the Global Economy Trade would
move to equalize this.

I don't know how much of Foreign Trade Cycles do you all Follow, in areas of
Mfg. there is an interesting trend happening.....  Mfg in the East, are now
expanding their Business in the West, thus completing a Fully Owned Supply
Chain, rather than dealing with the Middlemen.....

There are many places in the world, where you can get Quality Care, as a
private patient, for a Fraction of the Cost..... Talk to your "Travel
Agents" about 'Medical Trips' to Europe, MiddleEast and Far East.... I am
not talking about some underhanded / illegal visits to get organs, but
straight forward Elective Surgeries....at First Class Facilities overseas...

....Remember all those H1B Visa's and all the Temp Workers in the US, who
were re-located back to their own countries after 911.....Guess what, they
were not all 'Tomato Pickers', the Educated Professional (Medical
Professionals) went back home, and setup shop (Private Clinics / Hospitals)
etc. and are now wooing Non-Emergency Medical Patients...... Enjoy a
Vacation, Have your Medical Treatement, all this for less than the cost of
your Deductable (for those with a $5k or $10k deductable).

Stuff like this is part of the "Self Correcting" Free Market System.....

Convincing American Consumers that Drugs Mfg. by American Companies, Sold in
Canada and other Parts of the World are NOT SAFE, and as such we don't allow
them in the US... Is ....im-proper regulation.

Faisal Imtiaz
Computer Office Solutions Inc. /SnappyDSL.net
Ph: (305) 663-5518 x 232