From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of RickG
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 7:08 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] power

OK, I need a little input. I've got several "poor mans repeaters" around by
using a pair of bullets, one for backhaul and the other for the AP. Today, I
installed a Bullet on a new customer that was a stones throw away from the
AP. At full power, he got just under 1Mbps. Turning down the power, he got
3Mbps+. Is turning down the power on the CPE side on a test and trial basis
or is there some kind of method to it?
-RickG

----