From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:48 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Common Carrier or what: The FCC's role in regulation of
net-neutrality

Just keep saying to yourself.

1. Overpopulation is good.

2  Political corruption does not exist.

Good luck and best wishes. ;-)

jack

RickG wrote:

Jack, make that two trolls :)

With all due respect, isnt that exactly how liberals respond to conservative
claims - by demonizing them? Marks comments were spot on and I couldnt have
said them any better, so I'm resending them with my name on the end. I
respect your right to your viewpoint but I hope you have data to support the
claims. I know the the data is there for the more conservative claims. So,
just in case you hit delete:

Since the founding of the country until the 1960's, the federal government
rarely spent more than single digit percentaqes of everything we produce,
except in time of war.    We as a nation prospered immensely without a
department of education, federal welfare, and millions upon millions of
pages of regulations that covered everything from our toilet tank size to
the tags on your mattress.

It is precisely and amazingly preposterous to think that we could not
possibly "do without" this massive nanny state that's threatening to consume
nearly 35% of everything produced, and directly control over 1/2 of every
dollar earned in this country.    Your statement is utterly insulting to all
of us.    Not only can we live without the federal government's nose in
everything we do, we would be MUCH better off if it were so.   To tell me
that  I and all of the rest of us are incapable of survival without massive
intrusion into our lives by politicians in Washington DC is an insult that
is simply not forgivable in the common realm.

Not only could we do without 80% of all the agencies, we could do without
90% of all the millions of pages of rules and laws.   We could not only do
without, we would be healthier, happier, wealthier, and more responsible if
it were so.

Your comment has slipped over the edge from simple discussion of the merits
of federal actions vs our businesses and how we earn a living, to a blind
ideological fantasy, where all comes from Washington DC.    These things we
expect from Politicians... they are by nature self serving...   But why from
you?

-RickG

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Jack Unger  <mailto:jun...@ask-wi.com>
I truly appreciate and enjoy responding to all appropriate and responsible
posts but your LONG HISTORY of troll behavior will FOREVER elicit the same
response from me.

I will not feed the troll. I will not feed the troll. I will not feed the
troll. I will not feed the troll. I will not feed the troll.

MDK wrote:

Jack, it remains very  difficult to be civil, when you post this kind of
stuff.