From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org]on
Behalf Of Jason Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:47 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Data Site Consortium Threats?

Does anyone know anything about a company named Data Site Consortium?

Someone named Debra Dupée is calling and asking for information about my
company that has to do with the "Federal Broadband Mapping Program"

She said she got my information from FCC Form 477!  And is working with
all ISPs in Arizona.

1.  Doesn't this mean that the FCC broke it's word about the
non-disclosure part of 477, since Data Site Consortium is a privately
owned company?

2.  Do I have to reply to their demands?

Worst of all, I got a message on my cell yesterday that said (and I quote):
"We will escalate this up to the State Level and then to the Federal
level if we don't hear from you."

The email addresses she provides aren't even branded:
azbroadb...@gmail.com
ddu...@cox.net

Is she legit?  Anyone?  Shouldn't they have to provide proof of who they
are or a warrant or something before I have to provide info?

Jason

----