To help place the issue of "reselling" to rest.
If you have a time warner business class (NOT ISP Class) agreement:
http://www.twcbc.com/corporate/service_agreement.html

5.0 CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS.
5.1 Customer’s use of the Service (including all content transmitted via the
Service) shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations and the terms of
this Agreement.  Customer agrees not to resell or redistribute (whether for a
fee or otherwise) the Service, or any portion thereof, or make any use of the
Service other than for Customer’s internal business purposes, unless otherwise
agreed in writing by TWC.

If you have this in writing share a copy - as I am sure everyone under the sun
in Ohio, Kentucky and other states would love to be able to get the same deal.

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.