Gotcha...

I when I read it was for backup bandwidth thought - hmmmm that is kinda nice...
for the datacenter - not the wisp stuff I would love to have a backup link that
only cost $89
even just for our own use... but they frowned on that...

Mid Ohio region even...

:-/

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.