Okay, found my TW crap.

Here's part of what I sent to our salesperson.

".....I was going over one of the service contracts that I have with Time
Warner for one of the hotels I do data services for and I see where it
states in paragraph 4, listed as Customer Obligations.

Customer agrees not to resell or make any use of the Service other than for
Customer's internal business purposes.

We will be using this bandwidth for our local wireless internet service
(Wisp) to add to our current services.  I know that you and I talked about
that but I didn't pull out one of the service contracts to read it until
now.  Let me know if this is all still okay and also the timeline on the
install....."

My answer was......

"Robert your concern about resale of bandwidth is not a problem. I checked
and Time Warner only requires that whoever is considering selling bandwidth
just needs to become a commercial account which you are."

Again, hotels and hotspots resell bandwidth.  You just have to get something
in writing from Time Warner saying that it's cool.

Bob-