Here is what I got

Hi folks,

We don't know about you, but we at California-based Aperto Networks are
tired of waiting for stimulus dollars to trickle into the WISP business,
so we are taking matters into our own hands. So Aperto Networks -- the
802.16 pioneer and WiMAX leader -- is excited to offer the 3.65 and 5
GHz carrier class and commercial grade (not the residential CPE) PM320
PacketMAX CPE for only $199 each to the WISP. Effective immediately, the
price applies to all N type CPE in either band and 17 dbi integrated
(3.65 GHz) and 20 dBi (5 GHz). 5 GHz with integrated 21 dBi and 3.65 GHz
with integrated 20 dBi are $220 to the WISP. There are no packs and no
minimum quantities to get this price -- buy even just one, same price.

Because you'll also need base stations to connect to, we are also
offering full sector kits that support over 250 CPE per sector for these
bands for $5000, including PM3000 1U base station, respective frequency
base station radio (BSR), full sector and EMS license, antenna cable,
sync cable and sector antenna of your choice (60, 60 or 120 degree, or
omni). To qualify for this base station pricing, a minimum of 10 CPE
must be included per base station. There are no hidden items; these
all-in-one full sector kits.

This promotion runs from this week to April 15, but because we know you
need firm pricing for CAPEX planning, we will extend a price guarantee
at these prices to any WISP who buys at least 5 sector kits by April 15.

What does this get you?

-    One low price and you tailor your package to fit your need.
o    All-in-one 3.65 or 5.8 GHz carrier class WiMAX sector (excludes
75 ohm LMR 400).
o    Reduce your CAPEX permanently. Reduce your OPEX dramatically
compared to Wi-Fi.
o    WiMAX at near Wi-Fi pricing with price protection with purchase
of 5 or more sectors.
o    You choose any combination of N type or various integrated
antenna CPE options.
o    You choose 60, 90, 120 degree sector options - or even an omni.
o    Lowest total cost of ownership solution that can support over
250 CPE/sector (really).
o    USDA RUS Accepted, globally-proven and built by 802.16 and WiMAX
pioneer Aperto.
o    Monitor and manage thousands of CPE with included WaveCenter EMS
and all licenses (server not included).

-    Technically advanced. Field proven. Feature rich, yet easy to
deploy.
o    Built-in sync with cascaded local sectors; 7 MHz channels
minimizes noise exposure.
o    20 mbps/sector net, even with full QoS and WiMAX service flows
implemented.
o    Supports scaled toll quality voice concurrent with data and/or
video.
o    Configurable symmetric or asymmetry up to 70:30 in either
direction.
o    Auto set & forget or manual provisioning; Internet-based CPE
management.
o    Automatic dynamic power control, ARQ, VLANs, certificate-based
encryption.
o    Built-in frequency spectrum analyzer.

To order, contact your representative at any of the following authorized
Aperto Networks value-added distributor:
3-db Networks (Colorado)    303.376.6828sa...@3-db.net
Crossover Distribution (Ontario)    866.616.5111
sa...@crossoverdistribution.com
Double Radius (North Carolina)    866.891.3602    sa...@doubleradius.com
Wireless Connections (Ohio)    419.660.6100
sa...@wirelessconnections.net

For other questions, feel free to contact me directly at
ple...@apertonet.com.

We hope this is a "stimulus plan" you'll find attractive!

Sincerely,

Patrick Leary
Aperto Networks
813.426.4230 mobile