Is any one here actually sold on WiMax ?

I am not sure what this gives us over say ... a Fixed system except
higher pricing for equipment and a product that does not go as far...

I could be wrong - guess its time for an education

anyone know the benefits of WiMax?

What I really want are non wimax on the 3.65 side