From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Kosinet Wireless
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:23 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Speaking of Tranzeo......

We've been primarily an Alvarion WISP in the past, but decided to use higher
speed / lower cost gear for our expansion. Went with the Tranzeo 2.4 stuff
for a new POP recently. Connected our first Client out there. After we read
all of the words and realized that Vertical Polarity was the "other" way, we
now have great signal.  :-)

The problem is, we're losing Ethernet connectivity on the inside to the
Router. About every 10-15 minutes, it drops off, then comes back on its own
after about 5 minutes. We've replaced Radios, Cable Ends, Power Supply,
Router, Changed IP Addresses - Still drops off.

It's a TR-CPQ unit in bridged mode - Any time that the Router is "off-line",
I can still access the Radio.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

-Gary-