The best way to describe how to tightnen these covers is to NOT use a
tool... ever.

Press the cover closed near the stud... press it hard against the back plate
of the radios squishing the foam.
Hand tighten the nut as far as you can.
Let go of cover, let the foam expand a bit.
Done.

DO NOT over tighten.. if you do, the corners of the cover bow up and let in
water.

The only water issue I have EVER had with a TRZ radio was when I had a bad
seal from the factory on a backhaul... that operated for over a year... and
I only discovered it when I moved it and it sloshed. (it was still working
great)

ryan