Hi,

I'm curious what you would need to add or access on a "main" router?
Shouldn't you just let the router "route" and put everything else
somewhere else? Hardware is cheap cheap cheap now... why complicate and
possibly cause conflicts on a "main" router?

We have run Imagestream in the past, and it works flawless. We currently
run a Cisco for our main BGP router, and then Mikrotik for a main edge
router (to allow bandwidth limiting, firewalling, etc.). Both boxes have
been flawless and not missed a beat in almost a year (since the last
firmware update on each of them). I am now moving 300Mbps x 100Mbps
through these boxes on a daily basis. :)

Travis
Microserv