We tried using the Bullet5 in a pinch and it choked with about 150 users. I
think there is a limitation on ARP entries but I did not have time to confirm.

Replaced with Tranzeos and it's been solid since.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:24 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] UBNT PowerBridgeM5

270 customers will squash Ubiquiti if you put that kind of weight on its
shoulders.  I strongly advise against a "higher end" backhaul.  I love
MikroTik but at 270 customers, that is kind of iffy in my opinion.  I'd
probably do it based on the fact that they always work for me and their
price point, though.

I don't really know what the next step up is, though.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts."
--- Winston Churchill