This makes me think about a cool product someone needs to produce. Some sort of
device that could be deployed at a wireless colocation site that would simply
listen on a variety of bands and collect weather information. The device would
make all this data available via some reasonable API; possibly SNMP. Then a
monitoring system to collect this data and graph it historically. This would
allow the operator to have a much better view of the environment for which
their network is operating in.

-Matt