The RouterOS v4 with the R52n has a spectrum analyzer mode (similar to
Orthogon and others).  With one of those on your tower either with an
omni or a directional antenna and rotor, or both, you could do some
pretty interesting things.  If MT has the ability to read the analyzer
output with their API, you could pretty easily graph the noise on every
channel over time.  Hmmm.  Now that I've said that "out loud," I think
I'm going to build one.

-Kristian