I used to work for a colo firm and we had a customer come in with sabers
rattling and lawsuit threats flying that we had allowed his colocated server
to be hacked.... He proved it by sending us the source code of the web-page
served by his server...

We were a bit puzzled until we viewed the rendered source on a
web-browser... and we discovered that it was the "this page cannot be
found..." web-page from IE!

ryan