BOB

My office is next to yours - basically...

In your part of the country? Are you serious?

Let me ask a silly question - if those in "our" part of the country
were to read this message thread - what do you think they would say?

In regards to domestically - there are tons that protect our freedoms.
But the 4th is about the Birth of a Nation.

I seriously think your opinion here is Jacked.
And thats just my opinion.

We can agree to disagree - and we can also agree to agree that there
is more to our freedoms than the military.

Anyhow - since the WISPA list is not for this kind of discussion -
feel free to hit me up in person - via email etc.
Bottom line - lets keep the politics for the WISPA list to be about 1
thing - the politics that surround being a WISP.

My apologies to the group for going down this path
bob - we can continue - just hit me off list - so we don't break the
list rules and both loose our freedom of posting here ;-)

On Jul 2, 2010, at 11:54 PM, Robert West wrote:

> Ah, but it's not just the military that protects us.  The military
> protects
> us on the foreign front but what about the domestic?  Think about
> that.  Who
> protects your freedoms here?  Not the military.  I have 100% respect
> for the
> military, many of family members were in the military.  But again, who
> protects you HERE?  We all do, as a collective.  You see, there are
> 2 parts
> to this.  Foreign and domestic.  In my part of the country, it's all
> military with no mention of regular Americans who stand up and take
> it.
> Hijacked, as in only one side being represented.  If we have no
> defense of
> the Constitution and our freedoms domestically, then what?    Who is
> here to
> protect you?
>
> That's what I'm saying.  There is more to our freedoms than the
> military.
> We are the protection.  All of us.  Together.
>
> How can anyone argue with that?
>

> Bob-

>>> help-b
>>> o
>>> ost-im
>>> munity-among-the-elderly-19782624/
>>> [3] Jim Rogers’ quarrel with CNBC:
>>> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/jim-rogers-quarrel-
>>> with-
>>> c nbc/ [4] Lung patients may benefit from lifestyle changes,
>>> research
>>> shows :
>>> http://www.personalliberty.com/news/lung-patients-may-benefit-from-
>>> li
>>> f
>>> estyle
>>> -changes-research-shows-19256879/
>>> [5] Obama Lays Out Job Creation Strategy, Fires Back At Political
>>> Foes:
>>> http://www.personalliberty.com/news/obama-lays-out-job-creation-
>>> strat
>>> e