So you are wanting a dual pol panel with N male connectors?

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Fred Goldstein
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 12:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MIMO 5.8 GHz panel antennas?

The trouble with the Powerbridge is that it has the radio built in, and is thus
an Ethernet hop away from the switch (probably a Routerboard), and one more
active device to manage.  Also, since a Ubiquiti card drives the radio, it can
only run in Airmax or 802.11 mode, not however the Routerboard might be able to
drive it (for exmmple, MT's new nv2 mode).

What I want is the Powerbridge's antenna by itself!  That would be exactly what
I'm looking for. ARC Wireless makes a "panel antenna for IES", but again that
presumes a Routerboard-class radio built in.  Would it work with just, uh,
cable jumpers to an outboard radio?

BTW I'm using RadioMobile to calculate paths, and while the one in question
"works", it is not a perfect one; it shows some Fresnel zone interference along
the way, since it's hilly terrain.  I may have to raise or lower the antenna a
foot or two to avoid nulls.