From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Fred Goldstein
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 12:43 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MIMO 5.8 GHz panel antennas?

At 7/30/2010 12:21 PM, Steve Barnes wrote:
>So you are wanting a dual pol panel with N male connectors?

Basically, yes, though it doesn't have to be N per se.  (I'm not picky, so long
as the whole thing is suitable for outdoor use in a seriously rugged climate
with lots of lake effect snow.)

BTW I do notice a Proxim three-polarization antenna, which I suppose could work
with the SR71-A, but that seems like overkill, and it only has 17 dB gain,
which puts it into the sector category.  They also have a dual-pol 23 dB unit.
They call these subscriber units but I suppose they could work anywhere.  Of
course the Proxim stuff comes at a Proxim price; I could probably gut a
Powerbridge for half as much.