I'm looking to have something completely in place by the end of the
year.  Because of the issues Matt pointed out, I don't want to really
add much more until it's automated.

Well, after I rebuild a bunch of backhauls and turn a new network into a
routed one, the backends are next on my list.

There sure isn't much information out there on Azotel.  If I didn't get
the Solutions4ebiz emails, I'd think it was a secret.  I remember
deciding against Platypus years ago, but now I don't remember why.
Maybe I should revisit.

The thing I don't like about WISPMon is that it's outsourced.  Well,
unless I pay $10k, which would be inappropriate for my size.  I don't
outsource my email, my DNS, my hosting, my lawn cutting, etc.
Everything is in-house .

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions