>Obviously depends on your infrastructure. We own 19 sites out of the
>roughly 28 sites utilized in our network. The others we have long term
>lease agreements for entire rooms, not >just racks. It costs us next to
>nothing to rack equipment.

And the benefit of splitting the Fiber transport from Transit contract, so
have Fiber transport out of the colo to a nearby facility that is self
owned. Put core router in the colo, and then all the servers down the street
at much more affordable rates. Its getting quite funny now that Gig-E
transport can be less expensive than a full Rack Cabnet in Colo.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband