> The standard Lumina at 11GHz does up to +12 dBm at 256QAM and
> +19 dBm at QPSK.

Thanks for posting the complete accurate data.

Note: Trango standard does 22dbm QPSK and 19dbm 256QAM, thus longer range.

> They have a high power model that does +25 at QPSK and +17 at 256 QAM
> at 11GHz.

Thats much better, and good to know...
Didn't realize that, since its not publisized on their web spec sheet, I
last got.

Quick question on connectors....
I saw that they offer it in dual CAT5 or Dual Fiber, and the spec sheet
showed a picture of the fiber ports.
What type fiber connector is that? It didn't look standard, from the photo.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband