You wouldn't connect to NetFlix, but to LimeLight, Akamai, or Level3.

This is where multiple WISPs buying bandwidth in aggregate helps out.
Could WISPs with bigger (gig+) pipes let us know what percentage of your
traffic goes to ASNs 20940 and 22822?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions