From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:17 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Copyright Infringement --- TOO FUNNY!!!

That sounds an awful lot like a conversation I would have had with my dad
years ago and a letter he would have stood over me to make sure was said
with proper apologetic  attitude.  Soon after I would be out in the pig barn
scraping the walls with a putty knife since it appeared I had way too much
time on my hand and needed time to think how to be more productive with my
life.  (Whao flash back )

Steve Barnes
General Manager
PCS-WIN