Hello Kevin,

I'd be interested depending on how many ports you think this device would
have.  It seems 12 ports would be a good compromise.  If a HUB site requires
more than 12 ports then that site should easily justify another $450 in
equipment, IMO.

Would surge suppression be included similar to whatever basic surge
suppression is found in today's PoE's?

24VDC output would probably be our preference too.  Are you saying the DC
input would be adjustable or are you looking for a consensus?

1U shallow depth rack mount is pretty much a requirement for us.

Keep us posted.

Best,

Brad