Thanks for the history lesson, Fred! I'm glad I pointed you this way from the replacement ISP-CLEC.

These regulations certainly spurred the ecosystems that enable us to deploy cost effectively today.

I've never been a fan of using someone else's network without a long-term agreement (IRU, for example).

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com