Hi Chris,

Radios enclosed in total plastic cases , don't need to be 'grounded'.

Having said that.. you should consider grounding the Mast that it is mounted on.

And additionally, you should consider using Ethernet cable that has a drain wire, shielded cable, shielded connectors , and make sure that the powersupply (POE) you are using is grounded.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street