From: "Tim Densmore" <tdensm...@tarpit.cybermesa.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 10:45:59 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti next product.... another router?

Hi Matt,

As an edge/border router?  Will it take full IPv4 and IPv6 tables? Has
anyone seen what it takes to tip one over with PPS?  I'm not sure about
these answers for Tiks, either, but positioning a software-based gui-box
as an edge router seems like a recipe for disaster to me.  I want to
stress that this means *seems to me* not that I'm saying it is for
certain.  I'm not looking to start fights, arguments, or religious wars
here, I'm honestly interested in assessments of the gear.

Thanks,

TD