My comments?  Why would I *NOT* buy a Ubiquiti router?  Ubiquiti
equipment is pretty rock stable once the infantile bugs get worked out.

Right now I use MikroTik routers and I find their lack of support, and
ignoring of bugs to be a HUGE problem.  Have you frequented the forums?
   Try posting a bug or getting any level of support....

Now, go frequent the Ubiquiti forms.  For the most part, people over
there are very helpful, friendly, happy, and you'll get an answer within
minutes of posting a question.

Yes... as soon as these things hit production I will be replacing all of
the MikroTiks in my network!

I'm already ready to replace the MikroTik switches with ToughSwitches.

Enough is enough MikroTik.

Matt Hoppes
Director of Information Technology
Indigo Wireless